Friday, March 29, 2013

all ABOUT me

I just finished completing the ABOUT section in my Etsy shop.

The About section is for my customers and window shoppers to peek inside my life and discover a few things about me and why I started my business.

I love to write, it's quite obvious, especially if you've been to my Reflections from the Tail blog. However, I do not like to write about myself.  What a hard task this was. After 5 days of going back and forth, changing lines, adding sentences, omitting the blah, blah, blah, I believe I have come up with a nice story and a few nice photos that are related to my world.

I invite you to stop by to see how and why Nellie and Ruth Designs evolved. But mostly, to get to know me a bit better and why I am all about the you, the consumer. I'm sure I'll put a smile on your face.

No comments: