Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm Treasured

Black Velvet Treasury


My Happy Virtual Valentine Card



Treasury's on Etsy are a wonderful thing. If you are not familiar with them, this is how it works. Someone will create a small world featuring shop designer items. It's fun, it's a brilliant way of getting names and merchandise out there for everyone to see and I feel it's an honor when someone chooses something I have handmade with you in mind.

I have been a lucky girl this week, fore two individuals chose items from my shop to be featured in their treasury. I truly feel appreciated for what I do and cannot thank them enough for the recognition.

I have posted two treasury's for you to see. Click on Black Velvet Treasury above and then click on My Happy Virtual Valentine Card to check out all the wonderful items out there to be admired, oohed and aahed over and waiting to be purchased by someone special.  Enjoy and happy shopping!













Thank you GililifeCollection and studioct for choosing me as part of your collections. Visit their shops for more amazing, handmade items.



Barbie

No comments: