Friday, September 12, 2014

Wedding Wishes



For a Special Bride & Groom



I have the best customers in the whole wide world.

Today, my customer from England, surprised me with the beautiful photos of her reception room.  Last week I created Wedding Wish Love Notes for her and she wanted to share with me how she used them on her tables.

Whenever I get a special request, or custom order in my shop, I'm always curious how my customers are going to use the pieces they order and what the final look will be. With the wedding being tomorrow, she has truly shown me just how appreciative she is of my work by taking the time to think of me and sharing with me these photos. 


When my customer first contacted me, we didn't have a lot of time to work with. She first wanted to know if I could make the quantity she was looking for and I told her yes, most definitely.  Then she wanted to know if she would be able to have them in time for the wedding, which was only 10 days away.  She informed me she lived in the UK and my answer was still, yes.

Papers had to be pulled (so she could decide the color pink she wanted) and she asked if they could be customized with her name and date.  Again, I told her yes. I normally stamp the top of the envelope with a 'Love Note' stamp and had never run these through my printer, I wasn't sure just how it was all going to transpire.  I love a good challenge and knew if there was a will, there'd be a way to give her just what she wanted.  I learned a long time ago; give the customer what they want, not what you think they want.
 

As you can see from the above photo, these wonderful Love Notes are printed with Mr and Mrs Silk, along with their wedding date.

They were all created in one day, beautifully wrapped and carefully packaged, and sent via 3 day mail. She received them with 4 days to spare and was so excited when they arrived on her doorstep.

When someone asks me what I create on Etsy, I tell them 'SMILES'.  I love what I do. I love spreading love between people. I love helping others create memories through my paper products I make. I love that others love what they receive in the mail, but for me, it's all about making others happy.

With our crazy world and all that is happening out there, we all need to keep spreading the love and keep putting smiles on peoples faces.

Peace & Love to all ~

Barbie


No comments: