Sunday, April 6, 2014

No More Shoeboxes

How many people save shoe boxes? Are you one of those people who throw your cards in a shoe box?  I have to admit, I do and then they get thrown in the cellar or the attic, often forgotten about, only to be found years later.

I recently had a request for a Wedding Card Album.  I wasn't sure what it was and I'm grateful to my customer for sending me a photo from Pinterest. I fell in love with this item and knew I needed to incorporate it in my shop.


When I get a special order, I go above and beyond to give my customer what they want.  I found out my customer's future sister-in-law loves Tiffany, what women doesn't like items from Tiffany? I decided then I wanted to use a blue paper to match the color blue that Tiffany uses for their boxes.  Low and behold, I did find Tiffany Blue card stock and ordered it right away.


If you're crafty, this is a DIY project you can make yourself.  For those who haven't a clue, the time, or the patience to create a Wedding Card Album, you can find them in my shop for a very reasonable price.

I am grateful my customers give me creative license when it comes to projects.  A lovely girl contacted me wanting 3 albums. She requested one album have the initials of her and her fiancĂ© on the top half of the album and the other 2 albums were to be left blank at the top. She had such a lovely photo of her and her fiancĂ© on her Etsy site I wanted to incorporate that into one of her books, making it very special for her.

When shipped, the ribbon is wrapped around the album for safe travels and the Bride can then tie her bow once the album has been filled with her Wedding Cards.
Getting to know my customer can be a challenge at times. but the more info they send me I can really get into the grove. Both of these customers sent me images of their bouquets, the colors of their wedding, the Bridesmaids dress, their boards from Pinterest, etc.

These albums are a wonderful way to store your cards and display them for years to come without being hidden away in an old box collecting dust.

Peace & Love,
Barbie


REVIEW from my customer::
I absolutely LOVE these customized wedding card albums! I wasn't sure what I wanted and she totally guided me and created works of art! The attention to detail is apparent and I can't wait to fill them up and display them. The packaging was beautiful as well that they were shipped in I was so impressed. I highly recommend this seller and will definitly be ordering again!





No comments: