Saturday, June 15, 2013

Alice Comes Out of the Rabbit Hole

and back into the shop


Everyone loves Alice in Wonderland, that being said, I couldn't resist creating another batch of Mini Love Notes with Alice in mind. The last time I offered these wonderful notes they sold quickly.

One of the things I love about this particular story are a few quotes.  They definitely pertains to my life and the lives of others.

                    “I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” 
                                                                     ― Lewis CarrollAlice in Wonderland
                                                                                                                                                           
                    "If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal
                     faster than it does.       
                                                                   ― Lewis CarrollAlice in Wonderland

                    “Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.”
                                                                   ― Lewis CarrollAlice in Wonderland




I invite you to stop,  say "Hello" to Alice, as well as me, see all the wonderful items, and remember this ~

                                                    “Either it brings tears to their eyes, or else -"
                                                    "Or else what?" said Alice, for the Knight had made a sudden pause.
                                                    "Or else it doesn't, you know.”
                                                                                  ― Lewis CarrollAlice in Wonderland



Peace to All ~

Barbie

No comments: