Wednesday, May 22, 2013

30 Years of Love



Anniversary mini Love Notes


This special project was a joy to create.  This was for a customer who really wanted to share her memories and good times with her husband of 30 years.  


In our busy every day world, we often cannot find the time to accomplish everything we want to.  There are days where my husband and I are so busy with work and special projects, the yard and all of it's demands, our twins needs and activities, we often do not speak until the very end of our day or in the early morning over a cup of coffee.

Our world is full of text messages and e-mails,  we often forget what is like to really sit down and have a heartfelt conversation with our loved one.  When my customer contacted me about a Love Note,  she was first interested in one of my Valentine Love Notes with a little modification from her end.  When I knew what she was looking for, I told her to give me the night to sleep on her idea and I'd get back to her with a couple samples she could choose from.  I wanted these to be special, seeing this was a special anniversary for her.

When I sent her the samples she was thrilled.  She finally decided to take a few ideas from each card and put them into one.  The above card is what she choose and they are beautiful.  I am not only grateful she choose me to help her create special cards for her husband but I am pleased I was able to help her.  She told me in an e-mail she loves to craft, however, she has been putting long hours in at work and she is pulled in a lot of different directions at the moment.

I've always loved helping people and making sure everyone has a smile on their face. Even though technology has somewhat taken over, it's assuring the Love Note between true love lives on.

So the next time you want to send your loved one a heartfelt note, a small quip, a basket of memories, or the three most important words you could ever say to someone ~ consider sending them a handwritten Love Note.  I know they will simply love it.





peace and love to all ~
Barbie 

No comments: